Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Week three of the detox

I feel really good, lots of energy, which kind of goes against conventional wisdom, considering I am eating nothing! I miss meat. Damon made a steak last night and it smelled amazing.I got over the sugar a week ago, but now I am craving meat!

I have to keep repeating my mantra, “Consider the alternative.”
I can’t say for sure, but I think the tumor has shrunk. I can say for sure that I have shrunk. Two inches off my waist since I started three weeks ago. My amazing pilates teacher is noticing how much more pliable I am as a result of getting the toxins out.

Here is a taste of what I’m doing on a daily basis:

THE FOOD PROGRAM (From Dr. Richard Schultze’s Incureables program)

Drink at least one gallon of liquid a day. That's eight 16-ounce servings. Liquids should only be distilled or purified water, D-tox Tea, herbal teas (non-caffeine) and organic fruit and organic vegetable juices.

Second option; consume only 100% organic (Vegan) Vegetarian raw food and organic fruit and vegetable juice. Raw means no cooked food. This includes all vegetables, fruits, raw nuts and seeds, and soaked and sprouted beans and grains. Try to eat fresh organic produce that is grown locally and in season. If you choose to eat raw food you must take at least one day a week and juice fast.

Everybody must consume a combination of at least 8 to 16 ounces of fresh organic carrot, apple and parsley juice daily.

Absolutely NO animal flesh, eggs, milk or milk products (cheese, yogurt, butter). No cooked foods (bread, pasta, baked potatoes, tofu, etc.) NO alcohol, coffee, black tea or sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment