Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feeling clean, really clean

Detoxing is pretty enlightening. I've done shorter detoxes before, feeling that like everything else my body needs to be deep cleaned every so often.

Obviously I don't live like this all the time - I am not a person who keeps her house spotless all the time, either!

Some of the noticeable changes:

  • As mentioned in previous posts, I have lots of energy.
  • My joints are more flexible.
  • My senses seem sharper. My already acute sense of smell is even better, which is not always a good thing.
  • I can read without my glasses.
  • My skin looks clearer, brighter & the little capillaries in my face are smaller and lighter.
  • There is no redness in my eyes.
  • I’m not having any wild mood swings.
  • I’m pooping about an hour after every meal, just like a new puppy. So yeah, feeling really clean inside.
  • My waist is getting smaller & I am finally seeing muscle definition on my abs & arms.
  • Best for last: I think the tumor is shrinking. I never did buy calipers to measure it exactly, but I have been feeling it everyday since I found it. I visualize several times a day the moment when I feel for it and can’t feel it.



Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world.
Linus Pauling, two time Nobel laureate (Chemistry and Peace)

No comments:

Post a Comment